The Super 1s’ Autumn 2022 activities are here!
The Super 1s gives young people with a disability aged 12-25 the chance to play regular competitive cricket while providing them with a chance to realise their potential, both on and off the pitch.
We have weekly cricket sessions taking place in Bath, Bridgwater, Street, Taunton, Weston Super Mare & Yeovil. Super 1 sessions are weekly (term time only) aimed at young people aged 12 to 25 with mild/moderate learning difficulties, or a physical disability.
In addition, a big element of Super 1s is competition. With multiple Super 1s sessions across Somerset, we seek to bring all groups together on a regular basis (during the school holidays) so they can ‘compete’ against other Super 1s clubs in a safe, friendly and supportive environment. We hope to recognise young people’s weekly commitment by rewarding them with Super 1s T-shirts after attending a set number of sessions.
We have seven hubs where you can join in:
- The Mendip Gators at Millfield School on Mondays between 6-7pm.
- The Sedgemoor Lions at Robert Blake School on Mondays between 6-7pm
- The Bath Pythons at Hayesfield School on Wednesdays between 5.30-6.30pm
- The Taunton Dragons at Bridgwater and Taunton College on Wednesdays between 6-7pm
- South Bristol at Hengrove Park Sports Centre on Thursdays between 5-6pm
- The North Somerset Hounders at Weston College, Healthy Living Centre on Thursdays between 6-7pm
- The South Somerset Bears at Westfield Academy on Thursdays between 6-7pm
To find out more and watch the Taunton Dragons in action head to: Super 1s disability cricket in Somerset (somersetcricketfoundation.org)