Somerset County Council and NHS Somerset are working in partnership to improve Somerset’s services for children and young people (aged 0 to 25) with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND). The work being undertaken is outlined within the SEND Strategy and divided into four themes.
In autumn 2022, a set of branding was launched to represent this work to ensure consistency in communications across the programme. The following branding should therefore be followed by all partners. To assist, a number of useful pre-designed templates have been created. Due to the way graphics display in these documents you are recommended to open them in the app rather than your browser version of Office 365.
- SEND A3 external poster DOCX 88.4 KB
- SEND A4 external poster DOCX 72.2 KB
Documents and flyers
- SEND A5 flyer double sided DOCX 1.11 MB
- SEND Document Landscape – External DOCX 972 KB
- SEND Document Portrait – External DOCX 971 KB
- SEND Document Landscape – Internal DOCX 916 KB
- SEND Document Portrait – Internal DOCX 920 KB
- SEND email signature JPEG 123 KB
- How to add a hyperlink to your email signature DOCX 1.10 KB
Don’t forget to follow @LocalOfferSomerset on facebook, and message us with anything you want sharing.
- SEND Social Media frame 1 PNG 145 KB
- SEND Social Media frame 2 PNG 139 KB
- SEND Social Media frame 3 PNG 146 KB
- SEND Social Media overlay full PNG 170 KB
- SEND Social Media overlay half PNG 154 KB
- SEND News announcement PNG 319 KB
There are also more resources available to help publicise Somerset’s SEND Local Offer at events or in waiting rooms or reception areas.
If you have any questions about the SEND brand guidelines or templates, please email: SENDComms@somerset.gov.uk