In this section

Help with costs

If you are on a low income, have an illness or disability, unemployed or are a carer, you may be able to claim for extra money to help with your costs

Find out more


The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy

Find out more


Information on how to find somewhere to live and support that might be available

Find out more