About this event
As part of the ongoing work to improve services for children and young people who have special educational needs and/or disabilities in Somerset, regular discussion groups are held. These sessions bring together parent carers and those that provide services to learn from their lived experience. Each session has a different theme which is selected from feedback from families and/or data collected as part of the strategic needs assessment for SEND.
For each area we want to know:
- What is working well?
- What could be better?
- If money were no object what would the perfect service look like?
The sessions are open to anyone with an interest in improving services. The sessions will take place online using Microsoft teams.
Please register your interest by using one of the links below to select your preferred date and time. We will make sure you are contacted nearer the time with details on the theme for this session.
- Wednesday 13 July 2022 12pm to 1.30pm
- Wednesday 13 July 2022 6pm to 7.30pm
- Friday 9 September 2022 12pm to 1.30pm
- Friday 9 September 2022 6pm to 7.30pm
- Thursday 13 October 2022 10am to 11.30am
- Thursday 13 October 2022 6pm to 7.30pm
- Monday 14 November 2022 12pm to 1.30pm
- Monday 14 November 2022 6pm to 7.30pm
- Wednesday 7 December 2022 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 7 December 2022 6pm to 7.30pm
If you have a suggestion of a subject you would like to discuss, please email us on email@example.com or phone 01458 259384.