About this event
A forum for young people from across Somerset with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND).
- We help teams in the council and the NHS to understand the needs of children and young people, so that this can help them develop the right services for them
- Our members want to help make positive changes for children/young people with SEND so they don’t have to go through the same experiences some members have been through.
- Give a platform to children and young people with SEND to have their voice heard.
- Attend events to broaden the voice of the child and show who we are
- We make posters, leaflets, and other things to help professionals help us
- Feel passionate about making changes to help other young people in the same position?
- Like decision making and solving problems?
- Enjoy working and listening to others’ opinions?
- Feel it is important to be able to express your thoughts and opinions.
We want to hear your views on things that matter to you, so come and join us! For 13-25 year olds. We currently meet in Yeovil, but can change to accommodate members. The group is completely inclusive – we do our best to meet everyone’s needs.